Sunday, September 15, 2013

Doctor Doctor Tell Me The Reviews!

Overall: ★★★★★

Once again I am making my way back into M/M Erotica and loving it. This Medical Fantasy piece is sweet, short and exciting. I am very impressed with what Scarlet Cox puts out.

My M/M Review list is growing, just like... well. You get point.

For the meat (ahem, I can't stop myself) about this work:

With a demanding wife and trouble between the sheets, Theo Newton is finding it impossible to get an erection any more. Facing scorn at home, he seeks help from hunky Doctor Groves.

Groves' methods are unorthodox, but the British doctor knows exactly what he's doing, and he isn't willing to give up on a patient.

Can Theo find a cure, or will all the good doctor's efforts be for nothing?

Click on the pic to purchase!

EXPLICIT CONTENT: This 5,500 word short story features steamy oral and anal sex, rimming, humiliation and BDSM. Not for the faint-hearted!

Originality: ★★★★

I loved the way it was set up. I have read medical erotica before and found it to be... less than thrilling. Scarlet manages to make it exciting, thrilling and well... hot. I think that deserves a five star originality. 

Character Development: ★★★★

This has just enough character development that I don't want for more, I don't ask for it. I want the sex and I want it now. I was satisfied with the way the doctor and the patient were depicted. It was erotic without having any romantic strings. Something that usually is a turn off for me. But what can I say? I liked this piece. 

Editing:★★★

Professional editing. I am so pleased that most of the self-published authors I have read lately have been so well done. This is another example

The Sex:  

OMG crazy insane, sexy. I mean seriously. I had to clench my sheets a few times while I read this in bed before sleep. My husband thought I was having a seizure. (I know, not a super sexy image, but still) because I was trying so hard not to turn a million shades of red. 

Veronica Hardy is a professional editor and author who enjoys writing reviews in her spare time, for fun. She is not compensated by authors, publishers or online retail markets for her opinions. If you are interested in a book review or editing services please email her at Veronica.R.Hardy@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment